luxury lies in the ability to understand it
We make in Italy clothing in Bamboo Made in Italy ecosostenibile for women and men.
Andrea and Maria Giulia, co-founders of the brand filo.sofia have chosen to produce t-shirts, polo shirts, sweaters and socks for women and men in Bamboo because it is a revolutionary mix between practicality and eco-sustainability.
The Bamboo fiber certified Oeko-tex allows you to produce soft clothing such as cashmere, breathable, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, thermoregulators. They absorb 40% more moisture than other natural fibers.
The sustainability of Bamboo:
- the fibres derived from the processing of Bamboo rods are certified Oekotex;
- Bamboo textile fiber is obtained from the stem through a process of alkaline hydrolysis;
- Bamboo is a plant grown in Asia, America, Africa mainly without the use of synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, defoliants and fertilizers;
- the cultivation of Bamboo has a very low environmental impact as it consumes 1/3 of the water of most crops and very often requires only rainwater, has very low carbon dioxide emissions and emits a large amount of oxygen;
- Our Bamboo is different: the Oeko-tex certified yarn is made in Europe (there is no Italian production), the fabric, the garments and the dyeing are made by us in Tuscany.
If you choose to wear our Bamboo garments, you contribute to improving environmental sustainability in the textile industry.